Monday, November 15, 2010

p0k peK beRsAma diRi snDiRi...

hahahahahaha....
what happen???
dpt tahu something...
this morning??
yes I am...
so??
kecewa...
you do??
yes I am...
so what to do???...
let them go....
boleh kew??...
lynda kan kuat..
after this ???
stdy for my future???
boy???
keep it away..
why???...
once  i, disappointed..that will be hurt..
no chance???
no..maybe...
you will be ok??
of coz..my friends is always with me...
bestfriend???
yup..of coz...
family??
i wan to go back home
exam dear
i know
wish you will be ok...i know you down...
i will be okayh...take time...
hopefully be ok
i will dear..
how ur preparation for ur next week exam
damn suck!!!
study
all most
then??
stduy 4 nothing..still blur..
you will be ok..
i know
study smart
always..
ur raya haji
alor star, with member..
cool....hope u will fine after come back here
haha...hope..=)
go and rest...packing ur thing
ok..
smile lynda..
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

bedtime story

tHAnks..♥♥♥